15 Reasons To Fall In Love With A Rugby Player
There are a million and one reasons why you should be dating a rugby player, but here are our top fifteen to get you started…
1. Rugby players are low maintenance.
2. They’re tough.
Surgery all done and successful. 4 weeks of rehab and hoping to be back ready to roll. Thank you to Dr Peter Myers and the wonderful people at the Brisbane private hospital. A photo posted by Will Genia (@willgenia) on
3. They’re easily entertained.
4. They’re confident.
5. They’re athletic.
6. They’re driven.
7. They’re not afraid to get their hands dirty from time to time.
8. Which means if you ever shit your pants, you know they’d probably still love you. Probably.
9. They’re just very tolerant people.
10. And know how to not take things too seriously.
Just chillin with Gracey on Father’s Day here in Australia. She’s got the pout down pat. #natural A photo posted by Sam Burgess (@samburgess8) on
11. But they also know a thing or two about discipline.
— Nigel Owens (@Nigelrefowens) March 6, 2015
12. So you know they’ll be a great parent.
13. They are supportive.
Celebrating big Clive’s first try in Union @samburgess8 A photo posted by George Ford (@george_fordy) on
13. And they will always be happy to have you by their side, whatever they’re doing.
14. Because loving is just what rugby players do.
Cute photo of these two cubs fast asleep today A photo posted by Dan Carter (@dancarter_) on
15. And they do it so well.