Rugby is a sport unlike any other. When you play rugby, you gain a totally different sports experience. Here is a list of things that become part of a woman rugby player’s life (that we all learn to love):
1) ”You play rugby?” will be a typical response
2) Most guys will actually love the fact you play rugby
3) Constantly having to explain that you’re not in an abusive relationship
4) Brushing grass and dirt out of your hair after a game
5) Playing rugby does not make you a lesbian
6) Scrum caps and mouth guards do not make for attractive accessories…
7) Size really doesn’t matter
8) Bonding with your coach in interesting ways
9) Fake nails are a no go
10) You will end up drinking stupid amounts of alcohol
Ruck brings you everything from the world of rugby: the latest rugby news, the freshest World Cup updates and the best in-depth content. From team guides to expert analysis, industry updates to stats and scores, Ruck has you covered.
Made for rugby fans, by rugby fans, we’re the leading Rugby Union content network. Be the first to read breaking news about the 8th Rugby World Cup, get fixtures, reports, and expert comment, and keep up to date with the Six Nations, Championship, Rugby Union, and more.
Ruck: all the news, views, and moves in rugby. You won’t find it anywhere else.