16 problems all rugby players face
It doesn’t matter what level you play at, all rugby players will have regularly encountered these problems…
1. You’ll rarely see it on TV, and most people (at least in the US) have no idea what it is or how it’s played.
3. I can’t. I have practice.
4. Forgetting to wash your kit and having to wear it two weeks in a row.
5. Protein farts.
6. When your jumper forgets to wear spandex or under shorts.
7. There is no such thing as an attractive action shot when wearing a scrum cap and mouth guard.
8. When you can’t tell if it’s your blood or someone else’s blood.
9. When fullbacks wear scrum hats.
10. Getting up after a heavy night, only to realise the game starts in an hour.
11. Showering after a game. The best and worst thing in the world.
12. Burn tons of calories during the match but then drink then back on during the social after.
13. Is that dirt? Or a bruise?
14. Some women actually can out drink men.
15. No, I’m not in an abusive relationship.
16. Trying to sit on the toilet the morning after a game.