#5. Phil Vickery – Fashion designer & restaurateur
Following his retirement in 2010 due to injury, Vickery established his own fashion line named after his moniker. Featuring rugby-inspired tops and T-shirts, shirts, footwear and knitwear, the Raging Bull brand is stocked in 30 House of Fraser stores and 90 independent retailers in the UK.
Vickery, who won Celebrity MasterChef in 2011, has launched his new enterprise No.3 as a collection service after plans to open a restaurant were delayed.
- McGeechan leaves Brian O’Driscoll out of his all-time Lions backline
- Mike Brown picks his England back-three for summer tests
- Top 5 Most Undisciplined And Dirtiest Players In Rugby History
- Northampton boss responds to Dan Biggar transfer speculation
- “This is your Everest” – The 5 best Lions speeches of all-time