The requisite to a happy retirement is keeping up a side business.
1. Before he retired England, fly-half Jonny Wilkinson teamed up with his brother Mark to launch a fashion clothing brand.
2. England Captain Chris Robshaw owns Black, White and Red, a coffee and wine shop in Winchester with his school friend Kevin Latouf.
3. Olly Kohn started selling sausages in the Harlequins car park to supporters at the games, later drafting in brother Josh, 28, and the ‘Jolly (Josh and Olly) Hog’ was born.
4. Saracens players Alistair Hargreaves and Chris Wyles co-founded The Wildman Craft Beer Company, together they produce Wolfpack lager which can be found situated in the north-western corner of the ground in a black double-decker bus.
What a day! Long live the Wolfpack! pic.twitter.com/k0o8gyed8D
— Wolfpack Lager (@WildmanBeer) October 17, 2015
5. Since retirement, former England and Wasps star Simon Shaw Stokes & Moncreiff has become owner of one of Twickenham’s food and drink hotspots, Stokes & Moncreiff.
— Iain Balshaw (@iainbalshaw) October 14, 2015
And.. Welsh centre Jamie Roberts is currently studying a two-year part‑time Masters degree (MPhil) in medical science (surgery) at Cambridge – we know he’s not an entrepreneur but his academic commitment is definitely worth a mention.