American college football teams have started performing the haka war dance made famous by New Zealand’s All Blacks.
Due to a lack of rehearsal, critics have slammed the teams for insulting the tradition of New Zealand’s native people, the Maori.
Insulting the tradition of the Maori is bad, obviously, and you should never do it. We thought we’d share the most monumental Hakas.
1. The 2011 Rugby World Cup Final.
The France definitely responded on the pitch that day.
2. This one is so mean, it got banned.
3. There is no doubt, the Black Ferns are as scary as the All Blacks.
4. Even the royals are getting involved.
5. Sometimes there is a response.
6. And the there is an old guy trying to be funny.