As if you need them.
1. Rugby players respect their referees, on and off the pitch.
This wouldn’t have happened in rugby.
This would have happened in rugby…
2. Rugby players support each other.
Footballers, on the other hand, *sometimes* support each other but mostly they…
John Terry absolutely destroys Robbie Savage in this Chelsea press conference today https://t.co/rdp7CFf89o
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) November 3, 2015
3. Rugby players know how to dive.
4. Rugby matches are 80 minutes.
5. Rugby players are real men.