#1. Owen Farrell (England)
Could it be anybody else? Farrell fits the label “our guy” better than most, meaning you love to hate him unless he’s in your squad. Then you’d go to the end’s of the earth to defend him. The England captain, also known as ‘Shoulder boy’ for his high tackling, does himself no favours with his poor tackling technique.
- George Ford and Joe Marler request release from England squad
- England legend slams Liam Williams for ‘faking injury’ at Twickenham
- Sir Clive Woodward picks his England XV for Ireland and France
- “Absolute mad man” – Hask ranks his FIVE toughest opponents
- Bath boss tells all about Sam Underhill’s latest setback