Adam Hastings bid a victorious farewell to Glasgow as he brought the curtain down on his Scotstoun career with a 15-12 win over Leinster.
However, it wasn’t all plain sailing for the Scotland international with the fly-half a victim of a nasty looking potential eye-gouge/ contact to to the eye area.
See the incident below.
DID YOU KNOW? Hastings represented Scotland Schools at javelin at under 17
- Transfer Round-Up: Ford gets huge offer, England flanker rejects…
- Richie McCaw ranks his top three flankers – including England legend
- LIST: 5 Times Nigel Owens Well and Truly Won Twitter
- Ranking the five favourite reserves to be called up by Warren Gatland
- What happened to Stuart Lancaster’s last 5 England debutants?