10. Johnny Sexton (Leinster & Ireland): The fly-half, who will be 36 when his contract expires, signed his latest deal shortly after he was named 2018 World Rugby Player of the Year. Reports in Japan have suggested the legendary fly-half could end his career in the Japanese Top League while there has also been interest from Bath.
9. Danny Care (England & Harlequins): The scrum-half signed a two-year extension back in 2019, meaning he will be out of contract next year. Care, who is reportedly keen to sign a new deal to stay at the Stoop, has won the Premiership (2012) and the European Challenge Cup (2011) since joining Quins from Leeds in 2006.
1. Beno Obano (Bath & England): The powerhouse, who could join his cousin at Maro Itoje at Saracens in 2021, will be looking to push himself into Eddie Jones plans before he departs the Rec next year.
2. Guilhem Guirado (France & Montpellier): The former France captain has struggled with injury in recent times, making just one appearance since joining Montpellier. If he can regain his fitness, he’d be a great signing for any team.
3. Tadhg Furlong (Ireland & Leinster): The Irishman, who is widely regarded as the best tighthead in the world, will be out of contract with Leinster and the IRFU at the end of the 2020/21 season after last extending his contract in 2018.