Austin Healey has given Harry Randall the opposite of a confidence boost ahead of the biggest game of his career against Wales in the Six Nations this weekend.
“I would have been tempted to stick with Ben Youngs, or even Danny Care,” wrote Healey.
“Why? Randall is rapid and loves a loose match, but I am equally not sure about him as a Test scrum-half.
“Having started previously against the USA, Canada and Italy, Wales on Saturday is going to be Randall’s biggest game for England by some margin. Let’s see how he gets on.
“As for Youngs, congratulations to him on breaking the all-time men’s England cap’s record. It’s a phenomenal achievement, and you have to ask whether it will be surpassed, and who might do it.”
- Joe Marler looking to end unwanted England record this weekend
- DONE: Leicester Tigers sign powerhouse forward
- Jason Robinson’s son set to swap nations in stunning switch
- Wales DROP Louis Rees-Zammit ahead of England clash
- Jonny Wilkinson picks his five toughest opponents
#5. Brian Moore
Wales Online: “Snarling, punchy and prone to reading extracts from Henry V in the dressing room, Moore represented everything Welsh fans loved to hate about that England team from the mid-90s.”Embed from Getty Images