Bath are close to signing former England international Piers Francis according to The Rugby Paper.
Saints confirmed in midweek that 31-year-old former England star, along three other senior players, are all leaving the club at the conclusion of their contracts this summer.
The Black, Blue & Whites have made no secret of the fact they are looking to strengthen at fly-half this summer with South African Tian Schoeman leaving the club for Newcastle Falcons
- Danny Cipriani reveals career swap ambitions
- England and Exeter star announces shock retirement
- Wayne Barnes names the FIVE toughest players to referee
- REPORT: Eddie Jones set to replace Owen Farrell as captain
- World Rugby set to introduce controversial new law trial
5 rugby transfers that are DEFINITELY still going to happen
#1. Anthony Watson to Leicester Tigers
Leicester is rumoured to be the most likely destination for out of contract Bath, England and Lions winger for next season.
Rumours of his departure have subsided since it was revealed that current Munster coach Johann van Graan would be stepping into the head coach role, but there is still no certainty about his future, nor is there any shortage of clubs lining up to sign him.