#4. Tom Prydie
The Wales international signed on a short-term basis as injury cover in the back three for Bath Rugby in December 2021.
Born in Porthcawl, Prydie recently left the Scarlets after four seasons in West Wales and bolsters the club’s options on the wing and at full-back.
He created history in 2010 by earning his Test debut at the age of 18 years and 25 days against Italy in the Six Nations, and he eclipsed a near 120-year record by becoming his country’s youngest-ever try-scorer 77 days later.Embed from Getty Images
- Nathan Hughes pulls out of France move ahead of nations switch
- Exeter Chiefs add new defence coach for next season
- Kyle Sinckler and five other players ruled out of Australia tour
- “Great opportunity” – England add another coach ahead of summer tour
- STATEMENT: Exeter Chiefs issue injury update on four England stars