#4. Joe Launchbury
Similar to North, the second-row suffered a serious injury only two weeks before Gatland announces his 36-man Lions squad. The 30-year-old was forced off during the Premiership win over Bath last weekend and scans show he has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament.
- Danny Care now odds on to make the British & Irish Lions squad
- The Lions back-row Richard Hill would pick against South Africa
- Five rugby stars who amassed HUGE fortunes revealed
- Dylan Hartley picks FIVE England stars in his Lions XV
- Ellis Genge praised for ‘classy’ bit of sportsmanship
- Sir Clive Woodward picks his FOUR Lions bolters