- Position: Prop
- DOB: 01/08/1989 (age 26)
- Current club: Cardiff RFC
- Previous Clubs: Glamorgan Wanderers
- Honours: Wales U16, Wales U18, Wales U20, Wales
Prop Scott Andrews received international caps at Under-16, Under-18 and Under-20 level before getting his first senior call-up for Wales in 2010 during the Autumn Series. He would then go on to make his international debut as a replacement for Ryan Bevington during the 2011 summer fixture against the Barbarians. The hard-hitting tackler then went on to be involved in Wales Six Nations campaigns in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Position: Flanker
- DOB: 01/08/1981 (age 34)
- Current club: LOU Rugby
- Previous Clubs: Grenoble, Castres, Bayonne
- Honours: Standing six foot five Julien Puricelli powered his way into the France squad in 2009, making his debut against the All Black. The flanker would go on to represent Les Bleus a total of four times.
- Position: Hooker
- DOB: 01/08/19786 (age 29)
- Current club: Bath Rugby
- Previous Clubs: Leeds Carnegie, London Wasps
- Honours: England A, England
A native of York, Rob Webber has had his fair few injuries, which has in turn limited his opportunities on the internartional stage. However, during the 2012-13 season with Bath he did eventually regain his fitness and a fine run of form saw him rewarded with selection for England’s tour of Argentina and the captaincy for their non-Test clash with the Barbarians. He has made a total 12 caps for the men in white, scoring one try.