Bristol Bears have launched their new high-performance training wear collection in partnership with Umbro.
On sale online and in store, the collection includes items for gym wear and on-field training:
- Warm up jersey (worn by the players on pitch ahead of the game – also available in junior size)
- Gym Tee (also available womens/junior)
- Gym Short (also available in junior)
- Singlet (also available in junior)
- Mid layer top (also available in womens/junior)
- Tapered pant (also available in junior)
- Polo (also available in womens/junior)
You can check out the full range here.
JOIN THE RUCK:
LIST | The 5 absolute worst Premiership Rugby kits EVER
1. Worcester Warriors – Away, 2020/21
The Warriors have had some poor away jerseys down the years, but this latest design from O’Neils looks particularly awful.
Credit: Fab Rugby