The latest reports suggest a home Lions tour is on the way with four Tests against the Springboks being planned
An eight-game schedule is the plan, with the possibility of four Tests against the Springboks in Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh and Twickenham.
There will be warm-up fixtures against Japan, South Africa, USA and Barbarians, according to the Mail Online.
Danny Cipriani has reportedly been approached to play for the Barbarians in what would be an all-star Premiership line-up.
Games against Japan and South Africa A were part of the original tour preparation but fixtures against South African franchises are likely to be scrapped due to Covid difficulties.
- All Black legend Dan Carter ranks his five toughest opponents
- The current 36-man Lions squad, according to the bookies
- Piers Morgan picks his all-time greatest rugby XV
- Every Premiership club’s best player out of contract in 2021
What the current Lions matchday 23 would be, according to the odds
Odds are accurate on Monday, 3rd March, 9am, and are subject to change in the run up to the tour.
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/7
- 14. Jonny May (England) – 1/10
- 11. Josh Adams (Wales) 1/7
- 13. Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 4/7
- 12. Owen Farrell (England) – 1/20