Sam Warburton has named the greatest international team he played against, and it has caused a bit of stir with a huge names missing out.
The 32-year-old’s selection, which he made in his recent book, Open Side, included six All Blacks, but two huge names were missing with Carter and McCaw only named among the replacements.
Sam Warburton’s best international team he’s faced:
- Fullback: Israel Folau (Australia)
- Winger: Bryan Habana (South Africa)
- Winger: Julian Savea (New Zealand)
- Outside-centre: Brian O’Driscoll (Ireland)
- Inside-centre: Ma’a Nonu (New Zealand)