Christian Judge from Worcester Warriors: The tighthead prop, who originally joined back in 2018 on loan from Cornish Pirates went on to make 22 appearances for the Men in Black that season, including the Premiership Final victory over Exeter Chiefs at Twickenham.
He then signed for Bath and has since moved to Worcester, but the 29-year-old prop who will add 120kg to the front-row is now heading back to the capital for a second spell in Red and Black.
Brandon Jackson (promoted from academy): The exciting 20-year-old centre shone during his first two matches for the Men in Black against Harlequins and London Irish in the Premiership Cup, and has been rewarded with a new deal.
- Nathan Hughes pulls out of France move ahead of nations switch
- Exeter Chiefs add new defence coach for next season
- Kyle Sinckler and five other players ruled out of Australia tour
- “Great opportunity” – England add another coach ahead of summer tour
- STATEMENT: Exeter Chiefs issue injury update on four England stars