Chris Cloete will join Bath Rugby for the 2022/23 season.
The South African-born open-side flank had been a powerful presence at Munster for the past five seasons, and will add power to the blue, black and white pack.
Tarquin McDonald, Chief Executive, said: “Chris will bring a new dimension to an impressive group of back row forwards, as we maintain our primary recruitment focus of adding power to the pack for next season. Negotiations with second row forwards are continuing.”
Meanwhile, Bath star Anthony Watson has a host of suitors wanting to sign him with Leicester Tigers the current favourites according to the Mail Online and The Rugby Paper.
The England and British and Irish Lions speedster, who has been out injured since October, has been offered a new deal to stay at Bath but is stalling on putting pen to paper.
Tigers lead the queue ahead of his former club London Irish, Wasps and Sale Sharks – who’ve all enquired about the England internationals services.
However, some better news suggests Jonathan Joseph is expected to sign a two-year extension to remain at the Black, Blue and Whites despite a serious offer from Toulon.
- Rassie Erasmus leaves Farrell and Youngs out of his England XV
- Martin Johnson Ranks His Five Best Locks Who Changed The Game
- Sale Sharks handed points reduction for fielding ineligible player
- Erasmus reveals the THREE England players he’d love to coach
- South Africa joining the Six Nations still ‘likely’