As one of the most successful football coaches in history, Eddie Jones has had the privilege of coaching some of the world’s best countries and players.
Some believe the tactician, now in charge of England, has lost his special touch as rugby has evolved beyond his philosophy.
But players, including Maro Itoje and George Smith, still speak about Jones in glowing terms.
It begs the question: how does Jones rate the players who have worked under him? Here, we look at his dream team of players…
- 15. Anthony Watson (England)
- 14. Bryan Habana (South Africa)
- 11. Lote Tuqiri (Australia)
- 13. Stirling Mortlock (Australia)
- 12. Manu Tuilagi (England)