Eddie Jones reveals who is England’s third-choice scrum-half
England head coach Eddie Jones named his 31-man Rugby World Cup side for Japan earlier today – springing a few surprises in the process.
Gloucester scrum-half Heinz appears to have done enough with an excellent performance against Wales on debut, but interestingly is one of just two scrum-halves in the squad alongside probable starter Ben Youngs.
So who will act as cover if either of them ends up injured in Japan?
The Aussie has revealed George Ford will cover at nine if needs be, with the Leicester man set to fill in until a replacement can arrive.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…