Umbro has revealed new England Rugby away kits to be worn by the England men’s and women’s teams for the 2021/22 season.
For the first time in the professional era of the women’s game a bespoke kit has been developed for the Red Roses. Continuing the commitment by Umbro to champion the women’s game, the kit has been made in collaboration with the team, taking inspiration from the players’ pride in the jersey, their collective aspirations, and the personalities within the squad.
- Wales Autumn Nations Series squad: The full line-up revealed
- Prime Video rugby pundits revealed for upcoming Autumn Nations Series
- Wasps stalwart announces he will leave the club
- The Top 5 Funniest Rugby Chants
- Nigel Owens names his all-time XV of players he has refereed
LIST | England’s five WORST jerseys of all-time
Feast your gaze on these horrible England eyesores from down the years…
1. Sevens – 2013
Getting a bit more adventurous with this kaleidoscopic cornea burner from the England Sevens team. Thes multi-coloured front seems reminiscent of a dance-floor in a cheesy 70’s disco club. Extraordinary.