England, British and Irish Lions and Worcester Warriors centre Ben Te’o is reported to be heading for Japan next season.
Gallagher Premiership side Worcester have confirmed he is leaving at the end of the season but have not revealed where their highly paid sat is heading.
Reports from Japan suggest Te’o is set to sign for Super Rugby side the Sunwolves for the 2020 season following the 2019 Rugby World Cup in Japan.
He is also expected to sign for a Japanese corporate side in the Top League.
Any deal would likely be a short term one as the Sunwolves face the axe from Super Rugby in 2021.
- Seven ultimate one club rugby players
- Ranked! The 10 most hated people in rugby
- The 15 hardest men in rugby union history
- The 10 coolest rugby players in the world
- Legendary commentator Bill McLaren’s all-time XV