England fans have change Pascal Gaüzère’s Wikipedia – and it’s BRILLIANT
A bitter rugby fan has changed referee Pascal Gaüzère’s Wikipedia page following England’s defeat to Wales over the weekend.
Gauzere let Dan Biggar take a quick tap penalty that led to North claiming the crucial score as Warren Gatland’s men avenged their defeat at Twickenham six days earlier through a 13-6 victory in Cardiff.
England was expecting Gauzere to wait for the sin-binned Anthony Watson to leave the pitch as punishment for a deliberate knock-on before allowing Wales to restart play.
And now a fan has changed his Wikipedia.
It now reads: “Referee from Wales who represents the Wales Rugby Union at the international level in refereeing.”
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…