England have fresh injury concerns after Italy win
England brought their World Cup preparations to a winning end after a 37-0 victory against Italy at St James Park in Newcastle on Friday night.
However, Eddie Jones did have reasons to worry as three players hobbled off during the contest.
Tighthead Kyle Sinckler limped off and given his importance to this squad as starting tighthead, the next 48 hours will be crucial for not just the Harlequins prop, but England fans on the whole.
Joe Launchbury also tweaked his back trying to clear a ruck while Luke Cowan-Dickie was also forced off.
Eddie Jones’ side travel to Japan on Sunday and begin their World Cup campaign against Tonga on 22 September.
England have won all but one of their warm-up games, recording their biggest winning margin against Ireland and beating Wales at Twickenham before losing to the same opponents in Cardiff the following week.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…