Gloucester Rugby have announced a new partnership with Raging Bull, which will see the Gloucester-based clothing brand provide the off-field attire for Cherry & White players, coaches and staff.
Raging Bull, who also partner with RUCK.co.uk, is a lifestyle clothing brand founded by former Gloucester Rugby, England and British & Irish Lions prop, Phil Vickery MBE. Following an illustrious player career, including a 2003 World Cup winners medal, Vickery created went on to create the clothing brand in line with principles synonymous with Rugby; Integrity, Pride and Passion.
View this post on Instagram
👔 Gloucester Rugby are excited to announce a new partnership with @ragingbullclothing. The clothing brand founded by @philvickery3 will supply the Cherry & White players, coaches and staff with off-field attire. We’re delighted to have another local business on-board! 🤝 📰👇
Commenting on the new partnership, Vickery can’t wait to see his clothing range at Kingsholm.
“I arrived as a wide-eyed and overawed 19-year-old at Gloucester Rugby back in 1995 but soon went on to build some of the best memories of my life.
“To be back now with my own clothing brand dressing the players seems to be a perfect circle. I am incredibly proud of my brand and of having played 145 times for this special club, so seeing Raging Bull being worn at Kingsholm is a real honour for me.”
Lance Bradley, Chief Executive Officer of Gloucester Rugby, was equally as enthusiastic to secure a new partnership with another local provider.
“Raging Bull is a Gloucester company and we love to work with local businesses. And with Phil having spent so many years in Cherry and White, we cannot think of a better brand to work with.
“Raging Bull is also well known for being able to kit out all shapes and sizes, so everyone fitted perfectly into the clothes – even the forwards!”
- Prime Video pundits for 2020 Autumn Nations Cup
- Owen Farrell Names His Toughest Ever Opponent
- Jonathan ‘Jiffy’ Davies selects his all-time Lions XV
- Sean Fitzpatrick Selects His All-Time XV
Phil Vickery picks his dream XV and it’s just as fearsome as you’d expect
1. Christian Califano – I watched him as a lad and he took front row play to a new level. His ball play was excellent and facing him was always a challenge.
2. Keith Wood – A bit of a kamikaze hooker so it was as difficult playing with him for the Lions as it was to play against him! But his work rate and carrying ability were phenomenal.
3. Martin Castrogiovanni – An awesome beast who is just an excellent ball carrier and still a great player.
4. Martin Johnson – A big hulk of a man, fearless and passionate and one of the best captains I ever played for – he just had the right brain for it. The way he put his body on the line was immense.
5. Ian Jones – He didn’t like the gym but he was the size of a hippo. He feared nobody on the field but off of it he would smile and shake your hand. It was so good to play alongside him at Gloucester.