Eddie Jones has named a 34-player squad for England’s Guinness Six Nations match against France this weekend.
Jack Willis returns to the squad for the first time following a knee injury sustained against Italy in the 2021 edition of the tournament. Tom Curry will miss the final week after injuring his hamstring against Ireland.
England travel to Paris tomorrow ahead of Saturday’s game at the Stade de France.
Nic Dolly (Leicester Tigers, 1 cap)
Jack Willis (Wasps, 3 caps)
Louis Lynagh (Harlequins, uncapped)
- Nemani Nadolo slams ‘bull****’ transfer rumour
- “Only legends” – Richie McCaw’s dream team is incredible
- People can’t decide whether this clearout on Jack Nowell was legal
- 5 things you might have missed this weekend
- Two red cards missed and one given during crazy round of the Six Nations
The four changes Eddie Jones should make to his XV for France
#1. Charlie Ewels
Telegraph: “Regardless of public opinion and how his sending off affected the spectacle, modern players know that they must tackle lower. Unforgivably clumsy.”
Rugby Pass: “Received the earliest red card in international rugby history after only 82 seconds for his dangerous tackle on James Ryan who was left concussed. Ewels failed to bend into the tackle and as a result made forceful and direct contact with his opposite number’s head.”
Replacement: Joe Launchbury