England head coach Eddie Jones has named his squad for this week’s Guinness Six Nations match against Italy.
Joe Launchbury returns to the squad for the first time since December 2020. There is also a call up for Tom Pearson of London Irish.
Luke Northmore reported with a hamstring injury and is unable to train. Courtney Lawes is progressing through return to play protocols and Jonny Hill will be with the squad in camp to continue his rehab.
Forwards: Alfie Barbeary, Jamie Blamire, Ollie Chessum, Luke Cowan-Dickie, Tom Curry, Alex Dombrandt, Charlie Ewels, Ellis Genge, Jamie George, Joe Heyes, Maro Itoje, Nick Isiekwe, Joe Launchbury, Courtney Lawes, Joe Marler, Tom Pearson, Bevan Rodd, Sam Simmonds, Kyle Sinckler, Will Stuart.
Backs: Mark Atkinson, Elliot Daly, George Ford, George Furbank, Ollie Hassell-Collins, Louis Lynagh, Max Malins, Joe Marchant, Jack Nowell, Raffi Quirke, Adam Radwan, Harry Randall, Henry Slade, Marcus Smith, Freddie Steward, Ben Youngs.
- 6 players Eddie Jones should call up after this weekend
- 2022 Six Nations sees record 62 players swapping countries
- Rugby Transfer Round-Up: New favourite to sign Cipriani
- Marler sends message to Cowan-Dickie after ‘costly mistake’
- Sir Clive Woodward’s Six Nations table prediction already looks silly
- Luke Cowan-Dickie releases statement after ‘absolute shocker’
“7 changes” – Fans demand new England XV after Scotland loss
- 15. Freddie Steward
- 14. Jack Nowell for Joe Marchant
- 11. Adam Radwan for Max Malins
- 13. Henry Slade
- 12. Manu Tuilagi for Elliot Daly