England star Ellis Genge makes young fans day
A young lad who has been struggling in school was the recipient of Genge’s jersey post-match after the England prop had been swapping messages and supporting him online.
Ellis Genge = Good egg. 🥚
A young lad who has been struggling in school was the recipient of Genge’s jersey post match after the England prop had been swapping messages and supporting him online. #Classy @englandrugby pic.twitter.com/SxyLfblN2g
— Sky Sports Rugby (@SkySportsRugby) September 6, 2019
Another fan criticised the Leicester Tigers prop for not signing an autograph but he replied in the classiest of fashion.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…