England head coach Eddie Jones explain his selection to face Scotland after dropping
star winger Joe Cokanasiga from the match day 23.
“We just want to look after him as a young
“I want him to play 100 tests for England and at this stage of this career, there’s still certain things of his game that he needs to work on, and he knows he has to work on that. He’ll come back and he’ll be a very valuable player for us in the World Cup.”
He added, “There’s a whole story to looking after young players. It’s not about the media, it’s not about playing, it’s not about how they think, it’s about putting everything together and giving them a pathway to be successful long term.
“The one thing you don’t want to see is a young guy like that play six or seven tests and waste all the talent he’s got. We want to make sure he has a long career and he’s a great player for England.”
- Danny Cipriani urges fans to back Marcus Smith
- Six Nations stadium PERMANENTLY reduces its capacity
- Five radical ways to improve the Six Nations
- Eight GREAT rugby players before they were bald…
- 5 Teams You Might Not Know Played In The Premiership