#5. Jordan Turner-Hall
What they said: Currently recovering from a shoulder injury after impressive start to season, the burly 21- year-old centre could be back in the England reckoning for the Six Nations. He made his first start for them in the non-cap game against the Barbarians last summer.
Now? The ex-Harlequins and England centre was forced to retire from rugby in 2015 at the age of 27 due to injury. Turner-Hall spent his entire playing career with Quins, clocking up 181 appearances for the club since joining their academy in 2005.
- Prime Video rugby pundits: Full line-up revealed
- England drop the Saxons name because it is ‘inappropriate’
- Transfer Round-Up: Tadhg Furlong, Jonathan Joseph, Anthony Watson…
- ‘Overhyped plodder’ – Alun Wyn Jones blasted by South African media
- LIST: 5 rugby players you didn’t know played for other countries
- Sam Warburton names his revised back-row to dominate the Springboks