A consortium including South African World Cup-winning former captain Francois Pienaar has completed a £32m takeover of Saracens.
Kimono House Limited has bought a “controlling stake” in the group, which owns the club and their StoneX Stadium home.
Saracens Mavericks netball team is also part of the group.
Nigel Wray, the club’s owner for 26 years, retains “a significant minority shareholding”.
The club announced the takeover in October and confirmed it had been completed on Wednesday.
- Joe Marler picks his perfect front-row
- Ellis Genge facts: Five things you didn’t know
- Potential England star dumps Bristol for Premiership rival
- Chloe Madeley and James Haskell are expecting their first baby
- Twitter delete troll of Red Roses star after weight-shaming abuse
LIST: 5 international rugby stars that are still playing
#1. Gavin Henson
The Wales legend could realise his dream of playing in a Rugby World Cup after unexpectedly switching to rugby league. The former union icon, released by the Dragons at the end of the 2018-19 season, has joined 13-a-side club West Wales Raiders.