- 13. Chris Harris (Scotland)
- 12. Robbie Henshaw (Ireland)
Telfer said: “An easy selection for me as Robbie Henshaw was one of the stand-out players in the recent Six Nations. He makes the game look simple by doing the basics very well and almost always doing the right thing at the right time. “
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
- 14. Anthony Watson (England)
- 11. Liam Williams (Wales)
TELFER SAID: “Every time Stuart Hogg gets the ball, the temperature goes up. You think something is going to happen.
“I don’t think Hogg is as poor under the high ball as some people are trying to make out. I like attacking players, players who do something out the ordinary.”