#5. Ollie Atkins
Although only brief, Ollie Atkins’ time at Gloucester Rugby will be remembered by many inside the Cherry & White circle. The Australian second row has brought energy and enthusiasm to every training session, and has been a true professional in helping prepare the team even when not involved in the match day 23.
#5. Jamie Gibson
A Premiership veteran, Jamie Gibson has passed on some of his vast knowledge of competing in the top flight of English rugby and after a year with the Cherry and Whites, his contract has come to an end.
The former England forward arrived at Kingsholm with over 180 Premiership appearances under his belt, and went on to make 7 appearances in Cherry & White.
- McGeechan leaves Brian O’Driscoll out of his all-time Lions backline
- Mike Brown picks his England back-three for summer tests
- Top 5 Most Undisciplined And Dirtiest Players In Rugby History
- Northampton boss responds to Dan Biggar transfer speculation
- “This is your Everest” – The 5 best Lions speeches of all-time