#4. Danny Cirpaini
Jones wrote: “I feel regret when I see individuals fail to utilise their own huge talent. Danny Cipriani is the obvious example for me. I remember seeing him as a 22-year-old. He was unbelievable.
“He was gifted, fast, inventive and endlessly creative. But he lost focus. When I worked later with him it was too late to get him back on track. In 2018 he had already turned 30. The pattern had been set and there was no changing him.”
- Jonny Wilkinson snubbed by Lawrence Dallaglio for dream team
- England star gets engaged following Autumn Nations triumph
- Springboks could be in trouble as clip against England goes viral
- Joe Marler’s hilarious review of James Haskell’s new book
- Jones hints that Farrell could be stripped of England captaincy