#5. MANU TUILAGI – ALCOHOL
Making a Tuilagi Gin was often talked about in the early hours of the morning by the brothers after many gin and tonics. As there are fifteen players on the rugby pitch, they have added fifteen botanicals to their gin. Some of the botanicals they use in their recipe are; Juniper, Coriander, Orris, Sage, Thyme, Mac cloves, Lavender, Rose and Orange peel.
- Rugby 22: New Exclusive Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- TRANSFER: Zach Mercer set for Gallagher Premiership return
- Sam Underhill ruled out of Six Nations after horror injury
- Joe Marler ‘lucky’ not to see red for deliberate stamp
- A second Champions Cup game has been cancelled
- Here Are The Hardest Hitters In Rugby Union History