England centre Manu Tuilagi’s injury curse has struck again after the England centre was ruled out for the remainder of the season.
The Tigers star will miss the final two games of the season but should return to action in time for England’s World Cup camps in May.
It is the latest blow for struggling Leicester, who still need to pick up points to guarantee their safety from relegation.
- Seven ultimate one club rugby players
- Ranked! The 10 most hated people in rugby
- The 15 hardest men in rugby union history
- The 10 coolest rugby players in the world
- Legendary commentator Bill McLaren’s all-time XV
Tuilagi injured his hamstring against Newcastle on 12 April.
His club initially expected him to return for the end of the campaign but that will now not happen.