#1. ‘It’s Joe Marler’
*Sung to the tune of ‘That’s Amore’
“When the scrums in reverse its not Furlong or Franks, it’s Joe Marler.
“When he just doesn’t care what you think of his hair, it’s Joe Marler.
“When the refs getting cross cos he tossed Alun Wyn off. It’s Joe Marler.”
- Prime Video rugby pundits: Full line-up revealed
- England drop the Saxons name because it is ‘inappropriate’
- Transfer Round-Up: Tadhg Furlong, Jonathan Joseph, Anthony Watson…
- ‘Overhyped plodder’ – Alun Wyn Jones blasted by South African media
- LIST: 5 rugby players you didn’t know played for other countries
- Sam Warburton names his revised back-row to dominate the Springboks