England legend Jason Leonard has picked his drinking British & Irish Lions XV of players from down the years that he’d want with him for long sessions and it’s brilliant.
Although he did make sure to pick a designated driver, which we say is VERY sensible.
Leonard’s career spanned the amateur and professional eras, and he was successful in both. It is a testament to his skill and commitment that he was able to adapt so easily to the changing rugby environment.
DID YOU KNOW? He had a job as a carpenter before turning professional
- 15. Gavin Hastings (Full-back, Scotland)
- 14. Rory Underwood (Wing and designated driver, England)
- 11. Scott Hastings (Wing, Scotland)
- 13. Jerry Guscott (Centre, England)
- 12. Scott Gibbs (Centre, Wales)