5. Justin Marshall
CARE SAID: “Justin was a massive role model and hero of mine growing up watching him play for New Zealand so I was chuffed to work with him for a short while at Leeds before moving down south.
“I learnt so much just watching him in training, the way he created space for other players, how he got across defenders. He saw gaps just by looking at people’s eyes, to see if they were not covering him. He was also very vocal, a great controller of the game and loved to attack.
“Like all good scrum-halves, he backed himself and liked the ball in hand so he could make things happen.”
- World Rugby make major change to TMO protocol
- How to watch England vs Barbarian’s: TV channel, live stream and kick-off time
- REVEALED: The highest and lowest paid rugby positions 2022
- Saracens confirm fourth departure as international star retires
- Italian star reveals how ‘heroic’ Ellis Genge saved his life