Kyle Eastmond is reportedly set to sign a short-term deal with Harlequins after departing from Leicester Tigers.
The 30-year-old was one of five players to have departed, alongside Manu Tuilagi, Telusa Veainu, Greg Batemen and Noel Reid, Tigers CEO Andrea Pinchen said in a video posted on the club website.
Eastmond, who is keen on a move back to rugby league in 2021, has reportedly been speaking to Quins and is ready to sign with them until the end of the 2019 Premiership season.
A dual-code international, Kyle Eastmond joined Tigers following stints with Bath and Wasps ahead of the 2018/19 kick-off and made 20 appearances in his debut season with the club.
Meanwhile, Tuilagi is expected to join Sale Sharks while two more of the Tigers leavers — Telusa Veainu and Noel Reid — have already moved to France with Stade Francais and Agen respectively.
- Sir Ian McGeechan picks his all-time dream team
- 5 awesome pubs owned by rugby players
- How the BBC rated England’s players in 2003 final
- RANKED | The 5 Dirtiest Rugby Players in History
- England Players Who Started With a Bang But Faded Fast
Their British & Irish Lions XV’s for 2021
The England legend picked his current Lions XV for Sky Sports, based on form during the 2020 Six Nations,
15. Stuart Hogg (Sco), 14. Jonny May (Eng), 13. Manu Tuilagi (Eng), 12. Hadleigh Parkes (Wal), 11. Elliot Daly (Eng), 10. Owen Farrell (Eng), 9. Ali Price (Sco); 1. Rory Sutherland (Sco), 2.Jamie George (Eng), 3. Kyle Sinckler (Eng), 4. Maro Itoje (Eng), 5. James Ryan (Ire), 6. Tom Curry (Eng), 7. Justin Tipuric (Wal), 8. CJ Stander (Ire)
Speaking on The Ruck Podcast on The Times website, Dallaglio revealed his Lions XV…
15. Liam Williams (Wal), 14. Josh Adams (Wal), 13. Jonathan Davies (Wal), 12. Robbie Henshaw (Ire), 11. Anthony Watson (Eng), 10. Owen Farrell (Eng), 9. Tomos Williams (Wal); 1. Joe Marler (Eng), 2.Jamie George (Eng), 3. Tadhg Furlong (Ire), 4. Maro Itoje (Eng), 5. James Ryan (Ire), 6. Courtney Lawes (Eng), 7. Tom Curry (Eng), 8. Taulupe Faletau (Wal)