The odds predict Warren Gatland’s British & Irish Lions line-up against the Springboks in 2021.
Using the odds we have projected the Lions predicted 2021 starting XV for their opening test against South Africa – using the current odds to complete our theoretical team-sheet.
Since the last time we updated the article; Jonathan Davies, Tadhg Furlong and Conor Murray have fallen out of favour.
Find out who took their places by checking out how the XV would shape up based on the favourites to be selected from each position.
You can view the full odds from Paddy Power HERE.
Odds are accurate on Monday, 14th December, 9am, and are subject to change in the run up to the tour.
British & Irish Lions predicted 2021 starting XV
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/3
- 14. Jonny May (England) – 1/10
- 11. Josh Adams (Wales) – 1/8
- 13. Garry Ringrose (Ireland) – 4/7 (replaces Jonathan Davies)
- 12. Manu Tuilagi (England) – 4/7