5. Lawrence Dallaglio – Ford Capri
Former captain of England team and word cup winner Lawrence Dallaglio, used to drive a Ford Capri, the famous fastback coupé designed by the same man who worked on the Ford Mustang project, the Capri, shared the same components of the Ford Cortina Mk2 and was supposed to be the Mustang’s European equivalent. Dallaglio’s Capri, was modified in the show Chop Shop : London Garage.
- England captain Owen Farrell ranks his top five rugby players
- The current 36-man Lions squad, according to the bookies
- Piers Morgan picks his all-time greatest rugby XV
- Every Premiership club’s best player out of contract in 2021