London Irish flanker Lucas Brooke, who is the son of All Blacks legend Zinzan Brooke, was sent off this afternoon as England U20 overcame Scotland U20 31-12 in Cardiff.
- After over 250,000 votes, fans select their all-time Lions XV
- Warren Gatland confirms leadership group for Lions
- “Sunday, Monday, Jonny Gray.” – Top 5 Funniest British Rugby Chants
- “Gutted” Manu Tuilagi forced to pull out of England squad
- Warren Gatland names Lions team to play Japan at Murrayfield
Here’s a list of rugby legends sons who are set to play in the Six Nations, including the son of the late great Jonah Lomu.
1. Lucas Brooke (England)
- Age: 19
- Club: London Irish
- Position: back-row
- Dad: Zinzan Brooke (New Zealand)
Brooke, who can play across the back-row or at hooker, grew up in England so is fully qualified to wear the red rose. The powerhouse has represented Berkshire at county level and regularly played for his school, Wellington College.