6. Chris Robshaw – A workhorse who does a lot of the unseen work. He does all the dirty work whether that’s tackling or hitting those rucks.
7. Steffon Armitage – One of the best opensides in the world. He’s fast, dynamic and great over the ball. He was already very good at Irish but he’s got better at Toulon. Loves a try, too.
8. Kieran Read – Ridiculous skills. One of the best No.8s to have ever played the game. Very clinical and almost guaranteed to score a try.
9. Danny Care – Brings the tempo up on the field. Very fast and good passing. A danger to play against but, luckily, I’m playing with him more now.
10. Ian Humphreys – He was the fly-half at Irish when I first broke through. He brought me into the game a lot which gave me the opportunity to show what I could do.