11. Sailosi Tagicakibau – On his day he is a top player. Learnt a few things off him and especially the physical side of the game. I’m still trying to implement that today.
12. Matt Giteau – A great footballer who can slot in anywhere. A lot quicker than people anticipate. Sees the space and very good at exploiting it for the players around him.
13. George Lowe – Great player to play outside at Quins. Very underrated but works hard in defence and has a lot of speed, too.
14. Alesana Tuilagi – I played against him a couple of times and I didn’t enjoy when we didn’t find touch! He took a 20-metre run-up at me and I somehow had to get him down.
15. Delon Armitage – One of the best full-backs under the high ball. Very committed and, even though he might go over the top sometimes, he was a great player to have in our side at Irish.