6. George Smith – I love having two opensides on the field at the same time and they don’t come much better than George. We met hard in Australia once.
7. Justin Tipuric – Marty Holah was up there but I’ve gone for Tips because of his sheer class. Incredible athlete!
8. Filo Tiatia – Jerry Collins deserves more than a mention and so does Jonathan Thomas. But Filo was an animal and the scariest man I’ve seen on the pitch. I’ve got to pick him.
9. Mike Phillips – I’ve been blessed playing alongside the likes of Justin Marshall, Ricky January or Jason Spice. But Mike gets the shirt because he was like another forward on the pitch. Sad to see him retire from Test rugby with 99 caps this week.
10. Dan Biggar – He’s been incredible since he started playing for the Ospreys. As soon as he broke through he stood tall. He might have thrown his toys out of the pram a few times but Biggs is my fly-half.