REVEALED: First image of actor playing Eddie Jones in movie released
The first image of Kiwi actor Temuera Morrison portraying well-renowned rugby coach Eddie Jones in an upcoming film has been published on social media.
Morrison is portraying the Australian coach in a new film about Japan’s famous 34-32 win over South Africa at the 2015 Rugby World Cup in England, with the working name of The Brighton Miracle.
Jones – now head coach of England – was then the Japan boss and the mastermind behind the Brave Blossoms’ dramatic win.
EXCLUSIVE: Temuera Morrison playing Eddie Jones in soon to be released film The Brighton Miracle.
Sources tell me the film will be released before #RWC2019 kicks off.
— Rich Freeman (@FreemanrugbyJPN) August 15, 2019
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…