Ross Moriarty is offered massive contract to return to Wales

Ross Moriarty is offered MASSIVE contract to return to Wales

The Welsh Rugby Union are keen to bring Ross Moriarty back to Wales and are willing to offer him big money to join one of the countries four major regions.

The National Dual Contract on the table is believed to offer the abrasive back-row a salary somewhere in the £500k range, with the WRU funding 60% of the contract with the remaining 40% paid for by the club, reportedly Scarlets.

Embed from Getty Images

Their boss Wayne Pivac revealed recently that the Welsh international is his main target to sign ahead of the 2018/19 season.

Pivac revealed his intentions at a fans event at Parc Y Scarlets organised by Crys 16, the Scarlets official supporters trust, describing him as the regions s the regions ‘main target’.

Northampton Saints also remain interested while Gloucester is in no rush to let one of their prize assets to leave the club.

Moriarty grew up in west Wales, attending Morriston Comprehensive, and played youth rugby at Gorseinon rugby club alongside Dan Biggar and Scarlets new boy Leigh Halfpenny.

%d bloggers like this: